(Full Time Position)
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated qualified accountant to join a Three-Partner, progressive, Chartered Accounting firm located in Tamworth NSW.
Our practice is very client focused, so an ability to develop and enhance client relationships is a must. We will invest resources in continuing to develop your skills whilst creating an environment that fosters your personal and professional growth as a valued member of our team.
We are seeking a qualified Senior Accountant with a conscientious work ethic, a creative mindset with a problem solving attitude.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- A Bachelor Degree with a major in Accounting or Commerce
- At least three years experience in an Australian Public Practice dealing with individuals, businesses, SMSFs and other entity types.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to prepare Tax Returns, Activity Statements and Financial Statements for a wide range of industries.
- Experience in MYOB AE, Class Super and MYOB is preferred, however experience with equivalent products is acceptable.
- Able to assist our clients with managing their business' record keeping systems
- The ability to work unsupervised and manage personal workflows, priorities and other team members.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
We offer excellent remuneration, (commensurate with experience and qualifications), a great working environment, flexible working hours, professional development, and career progression opportunities.
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply now VIA SEEK.