(Full Time Position)
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated qualified accountant to join a progressive Accounting firm in Tamworth NSW.
Our practice is very client focused, so an ability to develop and enhance client relationships is a must. We will invest resources in developing your skills and creating an environment that fosters your growth as a valued member of our team.
If you're a new graduate or in your final year of an Accounting degree or equivalent we'd love to hear from you to help you plan the next step in your career and contribute to the success of ours. We are seeking those who have a conscientious work ethic, a creative mindset and a problem solving attitude.
To be successful for this role, you must have:
- At least 12 months experience in Public Practice dealing with individuals, businesses and all entity types.
- Well developed interpersonal, communication and reporting skills.
- The ability to prepare Tax, BAS/IAS Returns and Financial Statements.
- Experience in MYOB AE, Class Super, MYOB and Xero is preferred.
- The ability to work unsupervised.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A team focus.
- You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
We offer excellent remuneration, a great working environment, flexible working hours and support for continued professional development.
Please include a cover letter which includes a description of how you have demonstrated our values.
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply now to:
Hancocks Chartered Accountants
PO Box 84
Tamworth NSW 2340