Full Time Opportunity
For an immediate start
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administration person to join our friendly team. Within this dynamic role you will be required to provide administration support to the firm whilst ensuring exceptional client service is delivered. We require a team player in all respects within a professional office environment.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
· Certificate III in Business Administration or equivalent experience,
· Proven time management and organisational skills,
· A high level of personal presentation and excellent communication skills,
· A professional telephone technique,
· A positive and helpful attitude and a high level of attention to detail, and
· Strong typing and computer skills with Microsoft Office knowledge and experience.
In addition to the above you will be:
· Well spoken and possess a can-do attitude and the ability to work unsupervised.
Duties & responsibilities:
· Reception and Liaising with clients,
· Phone & email enquiries,
· Filing and banking,
· Diary management/scheduling appointments, and
· General administration support.
· Previous experience in a similar role will be an advantage.
· All applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
· Part time work may be available with a suitable job share applicant.
31st January 2019
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply now to:
Hancocks Chartered Accountants
PO Box 84
Tamworth NSW 2340